Out of concern for the highest service quality and to help you to make an informed decision, we encourage you to ask yourself -and share with us- if you followed the steps below. It is to help both you and us to achive a goal: to provide you with a correct item. Please read and choose only one answer.
1. CHOOSE ONE ANSWER:
- I performed professional diagnostics that show the airbag warning light is on due to a faulty seat occupancy sensor. Nothing else is faulty in my car.
- I did not perform diagnostics and I am not sure if I need the item. I am fully aware that this item might not solve my problem. To learn more please read the article HERE.
2. CHOOSE ONE ANSWER:
- I checked that the plug in my car is the same as in a item I plan to purchase.
- I did not check if the item was compatible with my car. I am fully aware that the item might not fit into my car. To learn more please read the article HERE.
3. CHOOSE ONE ANSWER:
- I own EU version of a car.
- I own the US version of a car.
Check more information on the subject HERE
4. I am aware and accept the fact that I can own an atypical version of a car or there is other fault in my car, and, consequently, this device will not work on my car. You can learn why on our blog HERE.
We hope this will help you make an informed decision.